Monday, April 12, 2010

The Final Goodbye

We have been ferociously packing our house this week of spring break.......why you ask? Our house is officially sold and it is 99% going to close on April 30th. The area of the house that took the longest was the dining room. We have a ginormous dining room breakfront that was like the clown closet and just kept on comin'. I'm not really sure of the answer to the question as to why we own 6 sets of dishes.....some of which are so delicate that they require individual wrapping of each dinner plate, salad plate, bowl, mug, serving piece, etc. I seriously hope we never move again. Which may be a possibility, but I'll leave that a mystery for now. Anyway, I became quite sad when packing because we'd be leaving the kids' first rooms, house, etc. So before I packed, I took pictures of their rooms so they would remember them. And I'm posting it because this has become our family scrapbook so regardless if anyone else cares, I can look back through the blog and see their "old" rooms.
Of course this is Alexis's second room, but her first room was pretty much Max's room with a little more pink.
The final goodbye will come right before the closing when the movers come and we never come back to our house again!!! But hopefully we will have something bigger and better to move on to.

No comments:

Post a Comment