Friday, October 22, 2010

Max's Mouth

One never knows what will come out of it. He is always saying something funny, humorous, or inappropriate (I wonder where he learns that from, Ben?). Here are just a few of his latest:

Me: Max, you are such a big boy.
Max: No, I am a guy.

Max: I need my paginas on.
Me: WHAT?
Max: My paginas.
Me: WHAT?
Max: I NEED MY PAGINAS ON (in case I couldn't hear him)
Me: Oh, you want your pajamas on.
Max: Yes
Me: We really need to work on that word.

Me: Max do you want to watch Mickey with me on tv.
Max: No, I want to watch football.

Alexis: (said with the best whine) mooooommmmmmyyyyyy
Max: Lex, I don't know what your pwoblem is.
Me: Me either

Alexis: Max, stop doing that.
Max: Lexi, you a bad word.

Me: Max you need to get dressed.
Max: Can I wear a dress?
Me: No, boys don't wear dresses.
Max: I'm not a boy.
Me: Then what are you?
Max: A boyfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment