Saturday, October 22, 2011

Monarchy or Dictatorship

The other day Max says "it's not fair!". My reply entailed a long diatribe summed up here: it doesn't have to be fair. This house is not a democracy. It is a monarchy and I rule. Your opinion doesn't count. There is no need for debates, speeches of persuasion, or people pleasing. I make the rules and you follow them. I don't have to run for reelection so your opinion of me doesn't matter. My job comes with a lifetime contract and no monetary pay so appeasing you or the concept of fairness has no place here. Freedom of speech is not a right but a privilege. There is freedom of the press as evidenced here by Alexis:


But unfortunately you can't write yet and you are three. Non-compliance with my laws result in capital punishment. And unfortunately for you there is no judicial branch of my government so your judgement day is mine and mine alone. I am my own checks and balances. At this point Max is just staring at me with giant eyes and a gaping mouth. Yet I continue.....

My laws may be amended at any given moment and don't need approval from two houses. My house rules. Actually perhaps this is less a monarchy and more a dictatorship. Either way it doesn't look good for you and your complaints. Your every move is monitored and tracked so don't even try to sneak it. I have eyes in your room (video monitors rule). So Max do you have a response? "ok". Great glad we got that all cleared up.

Do you think I should run in the election?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment