Friday, April 26, 2013

Blog Hiatus

I think I have just come to accept that every once and while there will be a little blog hiatus as living my actual life gets in the way. Since January I added a bit more time at work and for some reason it threw a wrench in everything. Hopefully with summer coming soon I will have some more time again. Since January we have done lots of ballet, basketball, and soccer.









Remy has grown a ton. She now sits up and eats some purée baby food.





Counting down the days to summer. Loving having four kids and getting strange looks and states everywhere we go especially when I'm alone with them. Last week in Kroger about four different people stopped me to make a comment such as:
1. Wow, you are brave
2. How do you get them all to behave
3. Are they all yours
4. How come none of them look alike

But by far the best comment I've EVER heard was yesterday. In the parking lot of Whole Foods, we were walking and so everyone was holding hands and a man stops his car, rolls down his window, and says "hey you need a parade permit for that!".

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment