Sunday, December 20, 2009

Guy-Girl

I have really meant to update like 4 different times with various Alexis comments, but I keep forgetting them before I am able to post them. Well, here is one from yesterday......

Ben took Alexis and Max to the grocery store. In the checkout line, Alexis kept pushing the cart. Ben says, "Alexis, stop pushing the cart or you are going to hit the guy in front of us". Alexis responds, "That's not a guy dad, it's a guy-girl". Clearly, she knew it was not a girl, but was unsure if it was a guy either. So she improvised! When I asked Ben to describe this guy-girl to me, he said that "he" had long corn rows pulled back into a pony tail, was a little feminine, and was totally wearing women's pants". Well, I can totally see where she got guy-girl from. Let's just hope that she doesn't ever say it where that individual can hear her.

No comments:

Post a Comment