Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Ready to Rock

We are ready. Ready as we will ever be I suppose. The bassinet is next to my bed, carseat is installed, room is finished, and swings all have fresh batteries. I guess we are ready for baby #4. What? How weird does it feel to say #4? After we installed the carseat and I looked behind me, my first thought was "holy crap that's a lot of carseats". It looked like a daycare bus all of a sudden.

The kids are ready. Max might be the most excited of the three. He gets a goofy little grin when we talk about the baby which is very often at this stage of the game. Alexis can't wait to change diapers and rock the baby. I know she's weird and wants to change diapers. They actually fight about who is going to do it. I keep assuring them there will be plenty of diapers to go around but I don't think they believe me.

So as the Needle Nuthouse becomes even nuttier, I know there will be plenty to blog about.

No comments:

Post a Comment