Friday, August 31, 2012

One month

Wow! How has a month flown by already? Remy girl is a month old.


She had her check up yesterday and weighed 9-0 pounds. She is porkin' up! No actually she isn't but she is 50%for weight and 75% for height but 3/4 kids started there and it was downhill and off the charts from there so who am I kidding! And the 1/4 remaining has never hit 50% in her whole life. But everyone is happy and doing great! Except for me sometimes when I think I'm about to lose my mind if someone asks me for one more drink. The thing that has been getting me the most lately is the fighting. I know sibling fighting is normal but I have absolutely no patience for it. And I have a lot of patience for a lot of things. But not that. I've strayed from the "Remy is one month old" topic.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment