Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sunday Energy Burn

We had a very relaxed Labor Day weekend so far. At least relaxed by Needle standards. Friday night Ben made dinner and we got the kids to bed early. Awesome! Even Remy hit the hay early which isn't always a good thing later into the night. She awoke around 1am which meant she had slept a good 5 hours. Which is fantastic but not so fantastic when we didn't go to bed when she did. Oops. But she went back to sleep. Until we were jolted awake by my phone ringing at 3:30am. It took me a few minutes to go through the thought process of what time is it, do I know this number, should I answer it before it stopped ringin and I got a voicemail. As soon as the message started......CRAP. It's Atria. Where my grandfather lives. He fell. He cut his head. Calling 911. I jolt Ben awake and since I can't leave Remy, he had to drive over there. Luckily he was assessed there and didn't have to go to hospital and he was fine. He rolled out of his bed. Ben was home by 4:45am. Ahhh back to sleep. Only to be jolted awake again at 5:55am by Max, followed by Maizy at 6:10 and Alexis at 6:20. Seriously people. Get out. And if you wake up Remy I will personally remove all wheels from your trains, all heads from your barbie dolls, and deflate all sports balls. Finally at 7am everyone was awake. Hooray.

The girls went with Grammy an Grampa to services and we took Max to a birthday party. Suddenly we were left with just Remy for two hours!!!!!! Blissful quiet.

Took the rest of the day easy watching the game and having some nice family time.


This morning we decided to get some family exercise and hit up Walton's field for some play time!








Maizy really liked running races and maybe one day she will be a track star.


Remy really got a lot of exercise!


It was a nice morning! Can all weekends be three days!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment