Wednesday, September 5, 2012

One Armed Bandit

In case I ever wanted to know Remy made sure that I could create a list of all the things I could do with one arm/hand while holding her in the other. And yes, she will at times go in a carrier but she is quite specific and prefers to lay down in the crook of my arm. All. The. Time. Here is the list which I'm sure is not exhaustive:
Pee
Put cream cheese on a bagel
Wipe someone else's butt (not my own)
Type (yup she is the crook right now)
Do my makeup
Clean up toys (this sometimes involves using my monkey toes to pick up items off the floor. I knew I had that talent for a reason!)
Tie shoes
Drag someone to time out
Button someone's pants
Open ziplock baggies
Move clothes from washer to dryer (damn if I could also master folding with one hand too)
Drag Riley inside after escaping our fence
Open a stroller (this one is surprisingly tough)

Thanks Remy for affording me the opportunity to know this special talent. It's really cool. Yeah. Really. Cool.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment