Saturday, November 21, 2009

In Love with Love

Did you ever even know that was possible....to be in love with love? I didn't until I had two kids. Sure, I know what love is and it's completely amazing. Example #1: my incredible husband whom I am totally in love with. But what I'm talking about is being in love with how much two other people love each other. And these two people I'm talking about are my two kids. It is just about the sweetest thing I have ever seen. I'm sure as they get older their share of sibling rivalry will surface, but for right now they adore each other. And I am in love with how much they love each other. She worries about him, he looks at her with enamored eyes, she teaches him, he follows her, etc. Their latest incident was riding in the car the other day. They have recently moved to the "way back" or the 3rd row of the car. This puts their carseats much closer together. Before, in the middle row, Alexis was able to hand him Goldfish or other necessities, but that was about as close as they got. But now, they are close enough to ride in the car holding hands. And yes, that is how they now ride in the car. See.....in love with love!
This picture was not posed, requested, or forced. This is how they are. It's a beautiful thing!

1 comment: