Sunday, August 1, 2010

Maxwell Joins the Ranks

My posts used to be about Alexis's funny comments. Now Max is finally old enough to say funny things that warrant blog postings. He actually is way funnier than Alexis, but I'm also way busier so you know how it goes.

We decided to take the kids on a little field trip the other day to Fernbank Science Center. It's free to get in and then they have a $4 Planetarium show. Sounds perfect for us. On the way there, I asked Max in the car, "Hey Max, are you happy". He casually replies, "No, I'm not happy. I'm two". Really? I didn't realize you had to be one or the other. It is actually even funnier because if you ask him how old he is, he usually says four. I guess because that is what Alexis's answer is to the same question. He is also learning "lovely" other new habits from her. Mostly, screaming "FINE" and whatever I ask him to do that he doesn't really want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment