Friday, August 13, 2010

Tattoos, Goldfish, and Death

The prologue: About a month ago, we were blessed with two goldfish from camp. The kids learned a very quick lesson about how long exactly goldfish last.

Last night Max and Alexis both experienced their first tattoos, kid style. We all know those tatoos that kids LOVE to put on and then they NEVER come off. (Although, I have heard they do with baby oil). So they each got a tattoo from a friend. Alexis got a pony and Max got a goldfish. By this morning, however, Max's tattoo was more than halfway off and had really rubbed off to a pretty pathetic looking fish. When I got Max out of his crib, he says, "Look at my tattoo". I say, "it's okay, don't worry about it". He then says, "My fish is dead". I laughed for a really long time!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment