Saturday, November 19, 2011

Welcome to My World

As the first official day of thanksgiving break, we spent most of it at home since Max has had a fever ranging from 101-104 for the last four days. Yipee! But an effect of us being home proved in my favor. Ben got to experience what it is like to walk a day in my shoes. Usually when he is home or takes a day off it's to do something fun or be out and about. Being home with kids who randomly throughout the day morph into whiners, brats, stompers, criers, or "I need"ers is not usually on his plate. At one point he was about to lose it and by it I mean his sanity. He started screaming and then looked at me and asked why I was unfazed by all the ruckus. Well honey, welcome to my world. You know how sometimes I'm in a bad mood, get a little snappy over ridiculous things, or just seem frustrated???? Well it's because inevitably some of my day looks like this. Sometimes it only looks like this for a few tolerable fleeting moments. Other days it is all freakin' day long. So are you gonna cut me some slack now?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:A Day in the Life

No comments:

Post a Comment