Sunday, March 8, 2009

All the Single Ladies

So driving in the car the other day, I mischievously had 99.7 on the radio instead of one of Alexis's incredibly cute, yet incredibly annoying CDs. I thought I had made it all the way home without her noticing (score...one victory for me!). Then we got out of the car and Alexis was singing, which is not unusual for her at all. Usually the song is something from school such as "give give tzedakah every day" or "zum gali gali" or something from one of her CDs such as "A Whole New World". But today was different. Alexis busts out with "all the single ladies, all the single ladies, oh oh oh, oh oh oh, all the single ladies". It took a moment to register with me, but I soon realized that my little baby was singing Beyonce! Now of course she loves to sing it over and over again. Yesterday, we were driving in the car yet again (this time a CD was on...I guess I learned my lesson), and Alexis took the hair clip out of her hair, tossed her head around so her hair was a bit disheveled, and said, "I'm Beyonce". We busted out laughing!!! If only she knew she has the wrong skin-tone for a look-like!

No comments:

Post a Comment