Friday, March 20, 2009

Max's First Word

Max has been using his first word for about a week or two now. We weren't quite so sure at first, but now that he is saying it a bit more consistently, we can say for sure. It's so adorable in his little southern accent....."hi". Every time I see him after not seeing him for a while (such as when he naps!) and then he see me he says it. SO CUTE!!!! I remember Alexis's first word was "no", so I like "hi" a lot better. At least, it makes me not be so concerned about the future and how many no's I've heard since then from her. I can deal with a lot of hi's. This stage is so much fun. I'm sure he is learning a lot from his big sister who has informed us that she is his "big sister mommy" because she is his big sister, but she "likes to be his mommy too". If only she could actually do things like carry him, feed him, and do his laundry. She does do her fair share though so I really can't complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment