Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Learning a Lesson

I learned a valuable lesson this past weekend.....CHECK THE VIDEO CAMERA TAPE BEFORE YOU START TAPING AGAIN!!!!! This Saturday was Alexis's dance recital (I will post pictures below) and she was a beautiful little ballerina. She loved getting her makeup put on and dressing up. We thought she might just stand there on stage watching the other girls or us in the audience, but she actually loved being on stage and ate up the performance. I would have a video to show you except that after someone videotaped that night, they rewound the tape to watch some of it. Then, the next morning was Max's birthday party, and someone began taping again without checking the tape. Needless to say, no more recital :( I cried....literally. The silver lining to this cloud is that the dance studio was selling a DVD of the entire recital for $20 so I was able to buy one of these. Not the same, but at least it's something. (FYI, neither of those "someone's" were me, but they shall remain nameless!). So the lesson here people is NEVER TAPE WITHOUT CHECKING THE SPOT! I promise that will never happen again in our house. Here are some pics of the beautiful ballerina and tapper:

No comments:

Post a Comment