Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Techno Geek & Passout Freak

Apparently, the new generation of kids is highly technically capable even without being taught. Alexis made her first independent phone call yesterday. She wanted to call Bubum, but she was busy so I told her she couldn't call. Alexis asked for my phone just to play so I gave it to her. The next thing I know she is talking on the phone. At first, I thought she was just pretending until I could hear another voice on the other end. Sure enough, she called Bubum all by herself. I guess you could say she is a girl who knows what she wants and knows how to get it.

As for Max, well, he just passed out and is now in his crib. Clearly, his pass-outs have not improved. Although, I think yesterday was a pass-out free day. This morning, however, he decided it would be fun to crawl around and tear up a magazine I gave him for entertainment. But then he decided from one moment to the next that he was done and wanted to be picked up. And I'm such a bad mom that I didn't pick him up in the split second he was ready because, you know, I had to walk across the room to get to him, so he passed out. Lately, after his pass outs he decides he wants to take a little rest. I can imagine that holding your breath for that long is a bit winding. So he will probably sleep for an hour while I finish getting ready. I guess in a weird twisted sense, I can now get ready quicker.

Here is a new pic of my Techno Geek and Passout Freak:

No comments:

Post a Comment