Sunday, August 14, 2011

Munchkins

There were three little munchkins sitting on my bed!!!!!


Sadly, tomorrow I will only have two little munchkins sitting on my bed because my biggest munchkin will be at kindergarten. I am so happy and so sad at the same time. I am so happy to hit another milestone with my baby and seeing her grow up is such a pleasure. I am so sad because I lose my mornings and afternoons with her. I totally get why people keep having kids so you always have at least one home!!!! I'm excited to start the elementary school journey.....helping in her class, volunteering in the media center, organizing for PTA, chaperoning field trips, etc. All the great memories I have of both of my parents when I was younger. So from 3 little munchkins in my bed in the mornings down to two. And from no little munchkins on the bus to one!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment