Monday, September 7, 2009

Not Me Again!



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week. This was a very eventful week this week so there are a few things that I didn't do.

I did not allow Maxwell to rip up a magazine in the vet's office that belonged to the vet's office because they left us in the exam room for 1 1/2 hours with NOTHING TO DO. I mean, people, the vet's office is not like a pediatrician's office with a gazillion toys around. I figured it was better than allowing him to eat doggie treats.

I also did not have Alexis pee in the parking lot of a park because she could barely walk she had to pee so bad and I had no idea where the bathroom was. Oh well, no one actually saw her except for our friends that we were at the park with.

I did not change the whole "5 second rule" to a "10 second rule" while at the park because Alexis dropped her quesadilla on the ground and I had no other food to give her.

We did not go to lunch at Chick-fil-A on Saturday for the sole reason that we did not have ANY food in our house and we did not feel like grocery shopping. But, man, Chick-fil-A NEVER gets old. Seriously, I could eat it every day.

I am so not the worst mom ever because I lost Alexis's new Cabbage Patch Kid. We went to Chick-fil-A last week (see, never gets old!) and when we left I left it on the chair. Of course, when I went back to get it, it was gone. And I was SO not suckered into buying her a new one because I felt SO bad about it.

Ben's First "Not Me":
Ben did not try to hide his foul language since I was holding Max by saying a bad word in Spanish (word meaning female dog), only to have Max repeat the word in Spanish. We most certainly did not laugh our heads off either. If that was not bad enough, Ben did NOT say it again just to hear Max say it AGAIN. And, no, Ben was not referring to me when using the word!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment