Monday, September 21, 2009

Not Me Monday!!!


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Yesterday, I did not allow Max to keep doing this.......
......purely because he was highly entertained by it and not asking to be picked up!!! And then I did not proceed to continue to allow him to do it more because I wanted to take some pictures of him!!!!!Just some other added bonuses this week:
-I did not cry when Max got his first haircut (see post below for the WHOLE story)
-I did not let Alexis eat cupcakes for snack one rainy day (see post below!)
-I did not wear the same thing two days in a row simply because we were going two different places and seeing all different people
-I did not pick Alexis up from preschool late because it was raining so hard that I did not want to leave where I was and take Max out in the horrendous rain!

See ya next week, Not Me Monday!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment