Tuesday, October 6, 2009

It's a Brick House

Someone is coming back to our house (and yes, it's brick) for the 3rd time on Saturday to check it out. I'm a cleaning, praying fiend that this will actually pan out for us. I'll feel much better on the other side of things looking to buy rather than trying to sell. I'm actually just really tired of keeping our house clean. I mean I'm really looking forward to being able to leave one day without making beds, picking up magnets off the kitchen floor, and leaving a cereal bowl in the sink. All the while carrying Max around on one hip. All 21 pounds of him STILL wants to be carried around like he only weighs 10. I need to invent some sort of contraption that will attach him to my back so I can be hands free. I think I've milked the Bjorn and the sling long enough that he is too heavy and cumbersome for those now.

On a different note, Max has passed out 3 times today and it's only 2:00pm. He had been doing better for a few days, but I think we had a set back today. Hopefully, we'll have some more information soon. More about Max and his passing out when all the information has been gathered. But, he sure is sweet and we sure are enjoying this Fall weather.

Hope you enjoyed this totally random posting!

1 comment: