Sunday, October 4, 2009

New Toy

For my birthday this year, I asked for something really fun and exciting!!!! I'm sure you are thinking of clothing, jewelry, a massage......but you are so wrong. Something even more fun and even more exciting!!! Well, fun and exciting if you are a dork like me! Can you guess yet? If you guessed photo editing software, you are correct. Yup, photo editing software!!!! I've been spending some time learning how to use it and here are some photos I have played with. Please keep in mind that I am still learning!!!!

Max for the holidays!

Family Photo Op!

Seemingly Sweet

Action Shot

More Action

Experimenting with black and white backgrounds
Color Enhancement

Just kinda cool

Now imagine what I could do if I actually had time on my hands!!!!!! It is so much fun to take pictures of the kids and manipulate them. Maybe I'll take a class one day on how to edit photos. Oh wait.....that would require money and time. Two things I don't have.

No comments:

Post a Comment