Monday, October 12, 2009

Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me Monday!!! This was started by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not videotape Alexis throwing an all out fit just for future viewing pleasure!!!! (You'll have to tune back in maybe tomorrow to see the video!)

I did not let my children eat apples straight off the tree while we were apple picking! I mean surely they were NOT filthy and surely that is not against the rules!!! (I did wipe them off with a wipe, does that count?)I did not eat a fried chocolate pie at the same Apple Orchard because I would never consume that many calories at one time (but anything with fried and chocolate in the same title must be deeeelish!). And even if I did eat it, I definitely would not have made it my lunch!

I do not laugh at Alexis during her 'roid rages that she has while on her asthma medication (we had to start her whole regime again because comes October she is a wheeze machine, but the medication combinations make her 'roid out and it's kinda funny. But I guess if I didn't laugh, I would cry or go insane). Oh, and she definitely isn't screaming with her nebulizer mask on her face as we speak. Ahhhh, I love winter.....NOT!

I did not drive down the street this afternoon and see the creek about to overflow again like it did a couple weeks ago and I did not secretly hope that it would overflow again just to get school cancelled for another day and have Ben home with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment