Monday, October 5, 2009

Not Me AGAIN :)



Welcome to Not Me Monday!!! This was started by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

To start with, I'm definitely not spending time on my blog when I should be showering, cleaning up, and making lunches.

I have certainly not been allowing Alexis to eat Popsicles all the time for snack just so they'll be gone and she can't ask for them anymore.

I do not allow Alexis to watch uneducating TV shows made for adults such as So You Think You Can Dance and do NOT allow her to dress up and imitate all the dance moves. She's such a natural!I did not almost cry when my mom relayed this story about Alexis. Alexis was spending the night at her house (in her bed, of course!) and was watching my mom write in her notebook that she writes in. Alexis asked what she was doing and my mom replied, "writing to Opa so he can know what we do every day". Alexis says "I want to write to him too, but I don't know how so I'll draw a picture and you can write what I say". Okay, says my mom. Alexis draws a picture and dictates: "Dear Opa. I miss you, but I can't come to God to see you. So I love you and I miss you." Wow!!!! Oh and by the way, who am I kidding? Almost not cry? How about DEFINITELY not cry.

I do not think that my kids are two of the cutest kids that have ever walked this earth.


No comments:

Post a Comment