Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Crazy Maxwell

I asked myself several times lately if I should be worried about Max. As I was looking through the pictures on my phone, I noticed that last three pictures were all of Max. Here they are and you can judge for yourself:










Just today he had an accidental explosion at school and when I picked him up he was in his spare shorts. He came back to the office so he could take a nap there while I took Alexis to dance and proceeded to load his pants for a second time. Since he already used his spare clothes, he had to wear Lexi's shorts. This, however, was not a punishment but a reward. He happily exclaimed "I look like a girl!!!!".

We have come to the conclusion that he can name all six princesses but no superheroes. He will dress up like a ballerina but doesn't know the first thing about dinosaurs. We know he will develop his "manly" side but having two sisters make this quite difficult!!!!!! We love you Max man!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment