Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day

We had a lovely day yesterday at the Atlanta Botanical Gardens. Max had a birthday party there and they kindly invited the whole family since it was kind of a trek down there. In my 21 years of living here, I have never been there. It was so beautiful and they have a whole garden for kids with water play and slides and all sorts of stuff.





Ben really liked the edible garden and the kids liked the canopy walk. All in all it was a really fun day!!!!





Followed by a day at the pool where Alexis achieved swimming on her own. We will see if the bravery continues today!!!

After such a great weekend during which we have spent a lot of family time together, I just have take a moment and say how thankful I am for Ben, Alexis, Maxwell, Maizy, and my mom!!!! Best family ever!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment