Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I'm Baaaaaaacccccckkkkk!!!!!!

I officially took a blogging hiatus! And now I am officially back. I got an iPhone back in September and as a result don't often get on my computer anymore. I couldn't figure out how to blog from my phone but someone recently introduced me to BlogPress. So I paid the $2.99 and now I can blog from my phone. Hmmmmm.......this should definitely increase my number of posts!

I'm not including any big update or anything. We will just pick up from here! So consider us back on line :)

Here are the three munchkins that have occupied my time in the last five months.







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! Thank you for mentioning the app, I did not know that was out there. I"m getting it too so I can blog from my iPod. Yay! :)

    ReplyDelete