Monday, May 9, 2011

Just Got Told

I was just on a lovely walk with the three little monsters. Ben was tutoring tonight and the kids and I turned our sit n stand stroller into a triple decker.




They were adorable. Max was sitting on the little bench and Lexi was standing on the platform. Let me tell you, though, it was quite the workout pushing almost 90 pounds of child up and down our hilly 'hood. While on the walk, Alexis started talking about kindergarten. I reminded her that Wednesday was her day to go back to her new school for a screening. I asked her if she would please talk to the person who was working with her. Her response "I don't know, mom. I will try, but I can't promise anything". Well, what exactly do you say back to that. Poor kid!!!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment