Saturday, May 14, 2011

Is there a problem?

I have really enjoyed getting to put some of my favorite outfits of Alexis's from when she was a baby on Maizy. I find it very nostalgic for some reason and remember the times Alexis wore it and where we were going. Yup, I'm a total dork like that. Anyway, today Maizy had on one of my old favs.

Maizy is 10 1/2 months old. She is crawling and waving, enjoying her siblings, and smiling and laughing all the time. As I was remembering a time when Alexis wore the very same outfit, I was motivated to try to find the old picture. Just to compare them. I did come across a picture. In this next picture is Alexis wearing the very same outfit! Love it!


But as I found the picture, I found a slight problem. Alexis in the above picture is exactly 4 months old. So the same outfit that Alexis wore at 4 months old, Maizy is wearing at 10 1/2 months old. Wow, I know that Maizy is small, but I guess she is even smaller than I thought. I think back in October when Maizy was 4 months old, she might have still been wearing Newborn! At least we get good use out of our clothes!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment