Thursday, July 2, 2009

AffordaBOW

Well, if you read my earlier post about making bows as a hobby, I have been persuaded by my adventurous husband and business savvy brother-in-law to morph into an online store. You can check it out at www.affordaBOW.com. The premise is awesome bows at better prices. Hair bows can get so expensive when you spend $7 on an adorable bow only to find that after wearing it one time, it is lost. Hair bows at our house are sort of like socks in the dryer. They just vanish into thin air. But if you only spent $1.50 on the bow, it wouldn't be so bad if you lose it and have to buy another one. In fact, as a new business woman, it would be awesome for me if people lost many bows and had to buy more. I'm really not a business woman though. Ben is really my partner, website designer, and marketing director. And Josh is my motivational man. We'll see what happens. Check out the website!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment