Monday, July 13, 2009

Not Me Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week. Here goes my week....

I definitely did not hear my three year old daughter scream "DAMN" after she stubbed her toe and laugh hysterically (not in front of her....and her daddy got to scold her!).

I also didn't cry when my brother had his new baby boy on Saturday night (who is this sappy lady?).

And when someone called to say they were coming by to look at our house, I did not do a little happy dance and pray for them to buy it.

I did not let Alexis walk around outside in the driveway without shoes on during our garage sale and think to myself "it's okay, we're going to the pool later".

I did not stay up until after midnight making new hairbows for my online store because I couldn't sleep. And it is therapeutic!

Glad you could stay tuned for all the things that did NOT happen to me this week. Hope everyone has a super fabulous week.


No comments:

Post a Comment