Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Max the Man

Max has severely been lacking in updates lately so I thought that I would devote a whole post just to Maxwell. Especially since Alexis gets so many funny comment posts, Max really needs some attention here. My baby is starting to walk and I just think it is the cutest thing ever. I really also like the fact that every time he falls he doesn't burst into tears like Alexis. Here are a couple of his very first steps:


Max is quite the character that is always making us laugh. One day, he found Riley's bed quite entertaining. So lovely all that dog hair that covered him afterwards, but, hey, at least he was on the ground and not attached to my hip for a little while.


I would really love to know what was so fun about playing in a dog bed because Alexis did the same exact thing at the same exact age:


Two scary things I've noted: 1) The striking resemblance between them both. 2) Alexis still wears that skirt.

There are so many more funny pictures of Max doing crazy things. I think I'll save those to entertain you tomorrow. It is so fun having two kids with great sense of humors. At least they think it's funny when we make them do silly stuff. Even Riley lets us do crazy things to her.


Please note the clip-on earrings and gorgeous necklace. If only my grandmother knew what we did with her jewelry now!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment