Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My Nephew

I surprised my brother this weekend with a trip up to NJ for my nephew's bris. I was really hoping to be there since we need to relish every happy occasion there is. He is very cute! He got his name on Sunday, Dovid Yaakov. This was my dad's Hebrew name so hopefully he will embody everything my dad was. Hadassah was also quite hilarious over the course of the weekend. Here is just one example of the funny conversations we had.

Hadassah: I want ices.

Okay, come get one.

Hadassah: I want purple ices.

There isn't any more purple ices so let's pick a different color.

Hadassah: Okay, I want blue.

Great! Here's a blue.

(Hadassah messily eating her ices).

Hey, Das, how about you go put your purple bib on so we don't make a huge mess.

Hadassah: No, I can't because my purple bib doesn't match my blue ices.

She had me there! Needless to say, she ate her ices without her bib on. I wonder if she really had purple ices if she would have put it on or if it was just a good excuse. She wasn't used to having me to herself without Alexis and Max so she took full advantage and became my little shadow for a couple days. Super cute!!! When we left for the airport, my mom got in the backseat with her and Hadassah says, "No, grandma. Michelle is sitting next to me."
Here are a few extra pics just for fun!!! Personally, I love the one with milk dribbling out of his mouth!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment