Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Not Me Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week. This is my first attempt at a "not me" Monday post. So here goes....

First, let me say that I am NOT up at 2am writing this post. Therefore, the date on this post is NOT going to be Tuesday instead of Monday.

I did NOT take the kids to see fireworks on July 3rd and keep them up until 10:30pm.

And I definitely did NOT forget my running shoes at home when we were going to spend the night at my mom's house because we were running the Peachtree the next morning.

So, as a result, after those fireworks that we didn't see, at 10:00pm, we did NOT have to drive back to our house to get those running shoes.

I surely did NOT drive Alexis to camp this morning and forget her camp bag at home only to be halfway to camp and have to turn back around to get it. This did NOT make us 10 minutes late to camp. And, I do NOT hate being late to anything.

I also did NOT sit around work today waiting for my 12:15 client to show up, and then did NOT realize at 12:10 that she called Friday to cancel.


No comments:

Post a Comment