Saturday, July 11, 2009

I have a Nephew

I added a nephew to my collection of nieces today!!! My brother and Devorah had a boy this evening around 9:30ish (I think). And he was quite small considering how big sister, Hadassah was. I don't have a lot of details because clearly Scott was busier than sharing trivial stuff like height, weight, etc. with me on the phone. I'm sure I'll get more from my mom tomorrow. I'm very excited for Max though because he won't be the only boy anymore. He and his new cousin can play with boy stuff and throw their sisters' princesses and purses out the window. Although Max does have a special affinity for pink light up wands. Hopefully, I'll get a picture soon and can put one up here.

In other less important news, Alexis tried out a new vocabulary word tonight. We went to the pool and after we got back, she was running around naked because she didn't want a bath. In true typical Alexis fashion, whenever she is not listening, she usually ends up getting hurt. As she was running through the bathroom, she stubbed her toe against the door and yells, "DAMN!". Glad I was actually using the bathroom when this happened and Ben had to deal with it. She clearly has heard that somewhere before, but I just can't really imagine where.

We also had a very successful garage sale today at Mark and Stephanie's house. They have a prime location for garage sales and I think overall we made about $300. Most of our share was grandma's stuff though. So we only pocketed about $50. But it was $50 more than we had before.

No comments:

Post a Comment