Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A "Not Me" Everyday!!!!

I think I could write a Not Me post every day. I could have also saved this one for Monday's post, but I think it is significant enough to warrant it's own post. A couple weeks ago, Alexis started dance back up. We went for the last two weeks. Somehow, this past Monday, I COMPLETELY FORGOT TO TAKE HER. I mean what kind of mother just completely does not remember to take her kid where she needs to be. Especially something that I am paying for!!!! The thought actually did not even occur to me until 4:30am this morning. Then of course I couldn't go back to sleep because I was thinking about how incredibly stupid I am. Oh well, at least there is next Monday. At least you know this picture wasn't taken on Monday!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment