Monday, August 17, 2009

Not Me Monday!!!!!!



Yay, it's Monday again to fess up to all those crazy things I did (or didn't) do. You can head over to MckMama's to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week. Hmmm....I'm having trouble thinking of all those things I didn't do this week, but I'm sure I'll think of some.

I definitely did not NOT tell the lifeguard when Alexis had a little accident (don't worry, only pee) at the pool near the steps even though I was unsure if she actually got any pee in the pool or just on the deck. I mean, come on, don't tons of kids pee in the pool and not tell.

While at the same said pool, I did not ALMOST lie to the life guard. Apparently, the new rule at our pool is that babies who wear diapers have to have on 3 layers (bathing suit, swim diaper, AND rubber pants). So when he asked if Max had on his 3 layers, I was so not tempted to lie and say "yes". My conscience got the better of me and Ben went home to retrieve a very small pair of rubber pants that we had from when Alexis was about 6 months old. Good thing Max is small!

I did not enter the GAP today to see if this one little dress was on sale for Alexis for the holidays. Because I mean I really have NOT been going in there sporadically every week for the last 6 weeks waiting for it to go on sale. And today....drumroll, please.....it was finally ON SALE. But I definitely did NOT leave there with three dress, one skirt, one pair of pants, one sweatshirt, and one hat for the kids (FYI, Gap had all their sale items for an extra 40% off, and I had a $10 coupon). So, not sooooo bad, right?

4 comments:

  1. I love Gap clothes!

    And really? 3 layers to swim? Ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sales! That pool rule is ridiculous. We're not THAT fragile! Please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My son never fails to poop in the pool. Luckily, it's our pool. I think we would be very unpopular at the public ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Gap sales! 3 layers to swim? How do you get them pulled down quick enough when they're potty training? That would take me an hour!

    ReplyDelete