Saturday, June 20, 2009

A New Hobby

Alexis is going to be a flower girl this summer in my cousin's wedding. We got her a fabulously cute dress (see below), and adorable shoes (shoes not pictured :).)

But the wedding's color is purple. Hmmm....how to incorporate purple into her sweet get-up. Ah, of course, the hair bow!!!! But how difficult would it be to find an adequately dressy, white and purple hairbow that will stay in Lexi's thin hair? My guess was that it would be very difficult. So my crafty side decided to come out. And I made her a hair bow.

And I have to say that I am quite impressed with myself. So impressed that I decided to make multiple more hair bows for her.

The picture doesn't quite do them justice, but you get the idea. Ben thinks I should sell them. I think it is just going to be a fun hobby! Hopefully, it won't cost us too much money!

No comments:

Post a Comment