Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A Tie Record

Max tied his record of five passouts in one day today. He had two this morning, one this afternoon, and two tonight. I think I have to take some of the blame because last night he was kept up until 9pm because we were moving my Grandma into the Tower (which you can read my rant about in the next posting). So, needless to say, he was VERY tired today, and they do increase in number when he is tired. But seriously, how could holding your breath, turning blue, and literally passing out be fun for him. Maybe while I was pregnant I did something to really piss him off and he is getting his revenge now. Every time he passes out, I remain calm because I know he will breathe as soon as he passes out (ah, the benefits of a brain stem), but, deep down, I find myself praying for that breath to come. To be perfectly honest, every time he does it, which is usually daily, I hold my breath in anticipation. The added stress, that I DON'T need. Thanks a lot Maxwell. But when he is concious he is just the cutest thing on four limbs (two knees and two hands!).

No comments:

Post a Comment