Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Next "So You Think You Can Dance" Contestant

If you know Alexis, you know she loves to sing and dance. She has three favorite songs that we must listen for on the radio every time we get in the car. It's a darn good thing that Q100 plays all three of these songs quite often and on every ride we can usually hear at least one. They are: The Climb by Miley Cyrus, Single Ladies by Beyonce, and Poker Face by Lady Gaga. I'm tellin' ya....the girl likes Top 40 hits! Anyway, she loves to watch American Idol, Dancing with the Stars, So You Think You Can Dance, etc. (I don't know why I said etc. because those are the only three I know of, but if there were other similar shows I'm sure she'd want to watch them too). So she was watching SYTYCD this morning while Max was napping and she got a brilliant idea to dress up in various outfits and dance to each song. Yes, you better believe there were ten dances and we had ten outfits and danced to ALL TEN SONGS. Oh, and she made me video tape them and watch them back with her. She is awfully conceited and likes to watch herself perform! Here are a couple of the better ones (including one to her favorite song, Poker Face). FYI, I had to video one song completely over again because I stopped videoing before the song was over. Come on, Mom!!!!

Ok.....so I've tried to upload the video like 8 times and it's not working. So you'll have to use your imagination!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment