Sunday, June 14, 2009

Resemblence

I came across these picture recently as we were packing up Grandma to move to The Tower. (In between dodging a shelf crashing breaking dishes, mugs, and glasses, I managed to find time to pour through some of her albums.) I always hear from people that "oh, Max looks exactly like you" or "wow, he looks just like Ben". But I think after finding these pictures, I can safely say who he looks like. Ben likes to call these pictures "Maxine" since they are of course me. The deeply faded and discolored pictures (perhaps because they are about 27 or 28 years old) on top are me and I think the ones below of Max most closely resemble these pics from when I was little. Even down to the facial expressions!



Aren't we cute??? I love my Maxwell!




No comments:

Post a Comment